Drawing on more than 20 years of experience in connecting investors, mining companies, tech providers, government officials, policymakers, innovators and consultants, this year’s Mines and Money Connect convention will bring a world of mining interests together for two days of activities in London, the heart of economic capital.
The metals and minerals mining marketplace is weathering pressures that reach beyond the geologic forces shaping the vital energy-related commodities. Amid concerns about climate change and the impact of humanity’s quest for an ever more nimble global transportation infrastructure, supply-side producers and shippers as well as support-side investment and capitalization interests are rapidly forming strategies that will position them for future developments.
Mines and Money’s London convention, following on a pivotal launch last year, will unite hundreds of international investors with companies looking to drive the world’s next big discovery in energy supply markets. More than 700 attendees are expected at the April 25-26 event at the County Hall Venues, a 68,000 square-foot building located in the Thames River’s South Bank district, linked by Westminster’s and Waterloo’s metro stations and famed for the giant London Eye Ferris wheel tourist attraction.
Educational opportunities will center on topics covering the impact of events such as the war in Ukraine, the recent global pandemic, ongoing efforts to achieve United Nations-sponsored goals for reducing climate-altering pollutants while ensuring productivity in the world’s trade frameworks, and China’s pivotal plays in key commodity supply chains.
Speakers include individuals with a wealth of experience, ranging from decades of diplomatic Senior Foreign Service throughout Latin America by Albemarle’s global vice president for government and community affairs, to the extensive background of Zacapa Resources’ CEO in natural resources, cleantech, investment banking and consulting.
Active buy-side investors directly involved in the natural resources, energy and technology sectors can qualify for free pass access to the keynote presentations, fireside chats, and panel discussions, with the requirement that they attend a minimum of five scheduled meetings with mining and energy companies.
- Mines and Money Connect will follow on last year’s wildly popular debut in London with corporate presentations, networking opportunities and scheduled meetings between investors and the executive teams of junior mining corporates
- Mines and Money anticipates more than 400 investors and more than 70 mining companies in a convention space seated within a 68,000 square-foot venue with easy access to the London Eye and other central London tourist attractions
- Educational topics at the two-day event will key on supply chain and climate issues, including Financing the Energy Transition, Industry Preparation for Critical Mineral Demand, Supply Chain Risks & Opportunities, Expectation of Gold for 2023, Natural Resources ‘ESG’ Investor Meaning, Uranium Green Metal Investment Opportunities
- More than 1,200 meetings are expected to be scheduled between executive teams and active, qualified investors
- The agenda is specifically tailored to promote networking between mining corporates, investors, financiers and industry professionals
Behind The Scenes:
Mines and Money’s is produced by first-class international events organizer Beacon Events, which is focused on the strategic needs and outlook of major business sectors such as the mining industry. Beacon is based in Hong Kong, serving Asia’s increasingly important emerging markets while building must-attend events in Europe and Australia, as well as an online-facing platform.
For more information about this event, please visit https://ibn.fm/puXsn
MiningNewsWire (MNW) is a specialized communications platform focused on developments and opportunities in the global resources sector. The company provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to millions of social media followers, and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, MNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, MNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. MNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from MiningNewsWire, text “BigHole” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.miningnewswire.com
MiningNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.